Saturday 26 March 2011

George Bush and 4 cups of tea. Not a good mix.

For my Saturday night entertainment (hahaaa. no. seriously) I decided to watched 'W.' - a film about George Bush and how the numpty became president. I don't know whether it was him or the 4 cups of tea I drank to keep me going, but I felt slightly ill by the end.

So here are some of my all-time favourite George Bush Quotes... remember this man was the leader of the United States. Yes. 
  1. 'And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place.'
  2. 'Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning'
  3. 'I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.'
  4. 'They misunderestimated me' (when I copied that one, I was momentarily confused as to why the laptop didn't understand 'misunderestimated'.)
  5. 'Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.'
I hope these give you a giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment