Monday 2 May 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead.

Okay so I really need to vent about the whole OBL death. First of all, i'm not saying it's a bad thing that the guy's dead, but at the same time i'm not jumping for joy either. People are running around going 'God Bless America!!' 'God bless whoever killed him!' Half of the Americans celebrating his death are probably Christians. That pretty much makes them hypocrites in my opinion, 'love thy neighbour' and all that. I'm an atheist, but i'm just saying it seems strange to be that happy about someone's death. He may have been an evil man or whatever someone thinks, but he was still a person. God Bless America? So would God be happy with this war? Would he be happy with these people celebrating a man's death? By all means, be grateful that we are making progress in the 'war against terror' or whatever you want to call it, but in my opinion, however horrible a person is, death is not something one can celebrate. Maybe i'm just being too naive about it all. But anyway.. my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone, which I probably did.. ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment