Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sex and the music industry.

Why is it that music is all about sex these days? 

If a song doesn't have sex in it, then the video will have girls walking around in their underwear...

Did anyone see Skepta's 'All Over The House' video? If you have then you will understand what i'm talking about. If not, then please don't watch it!
Why is the music industry so focused on sex? Actually I think I know the answer to that... because sex sells. But it shouldn't. If it's a music video then it should be about the music not a half naked girl.  

And I don't think that artists such as Rihanna (who have little girls aspiring to be like them) should be singing things like "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me."
 Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment